Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission.
This slow-cooker pork tenderloin comes out so juicy and tender, and it’s the simplest thing ever to make. Literally just throw it all in the slow-cooker and walk away for 4 hours. Pair it up with some garlic mash or sautéed garlic greens on the side.
Easy Slow-Cooker Pork
- Slow cooker or pressure cooker with slow-cooker setting
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 oz onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.