Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission.
This is based off of the low-carb coconut flour tortillas, so you’ll want to practice making them before promising your partner an easy keto meal.
You can either start a new tortilla in the pan and wait until it firms up a little to add the cheese, or cheat and just microwave the finished tortillas with the cheese between them. No shame in making your life easier.
Keto Coconut Flour Quesadillas
- Add egg whites, coconut flour, baking powder and water in a bowl. Combine well (should be a uniform, watery mixture).
- Optional: add seasonings and mix.
- Heat a skillet (any size you want your tortillas to bto low heat. Wait until the pan is hot, spray with cooking spray, and drop some of the mixture into the center (i like to use a 1/4 measuring cup).
- As quickly as possible tilt the skillet on all edge to spread the batter as thin as possible. You can always add more in the areas not covered.
- Allow it to cook for a couple minutes until it starts to rise/bubble or you lift it up and the other side has browned. Flip and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Repeat process until all the batter is cooked. The above mixture made 16 small taco sized tortillas for us.
- Lay down one tortilla, add the cheese, put another one on top and microwave until the cheese is gooey
- Top with sour cream