Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission.
This is seriously one of my favorite recipes to make in the morning. It’s super fast, really healthy and tastes delicious. (I normally skip the tomatoes, just because other than adding some color, they don’t add that much and cost you a few carbs, but make it however you like. Skipping the tomatoes will save you about 2.5 carbs per serving)
Quick Keto Yellow Curry Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 2/4 cup diced tomatoes you can buy canned if pressed for time, just drain excess liquid off – or skip it altogether
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- Whisk the eggs, add salt and pepper if desired
- Warm 1-2 tablespoons of butter or oil (I recommend butter)
- Stir in the curry paste for about a minute, just enough to get it nice and fragrant
- Add the tomatoes and cook just long enough that they’re warm
- Add the spinach and let it cook just long enough to wilt a little
- Add the eggs and cook (about 2-3 minutes if you like a wetter scramble, closer to 5 if you prefer a drier scramble). If you’ve gone heavier on the butter, it may take a little longer to get it to a dry scramble.
- Crumble goat cheese on top
This recipe was seriously so good, I thought about it for days afterwards. I can’t believe I’ve been eating eggs without yellow curry my whole life. I feel betrayed by every breakfast I’ve ever had.